Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sculpture

So, first project in sculpture was to make a sort of "self portrait". Our material was wire. Only wire. :)
Originally I wanted to make two hands holding a sabre. But, I got sick...so I started to run out of time to work on my crazy idea...so I was sitting there twisting wire, getting frustrated, when CJ *my boyfriend* suggested I make a bow and arrow! I had the hands...but my sabre was far from done. I had a nice bow though!
I went ahead and made a stand, attached the hands, and...I was done! This is a good representation of me too...I think archery would be really fun...and on role-play games I'm always the archer...HAHAHA...silly/dorky...i know. ;) that, and I love elves, and elves are good archers!

so anyway...here's the finished product











Well, I have a lot of catching up to do. Being sick for so long has not been good...obviously. Luckily, a lot of my classes aren't hard to work on outside of class. Sculpture however...well...I haven't been able to get a hold of the professor...and have no idea what the next assignment is! Great...I know.
Hopefully things will be smooth sailing from here. Or if not smooth...at least...less bumpy. :)
Love you all! Happy belated Valentine's!
Chelle

No comments: