Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Semester Art

Here are some various things i have worked on. There's more I haven't photographed, and pictures don't do them justice....haha....pictures don't do my pictures justice...but anyway, here's a sampling of this semesters art projects...



I painted this for my friend, Hope, after a frustrating art assignment.



This is actually a collage I did AFTER my first one. I didn't like the first one (which will be shown soon), so I did a second. This one looks like it's own pic, like the images are supposed to be together, so it's really cool. I'm glad I felt like doing more than I had to. :P





This is only a part of a value drawing. There are...3 other images. I have to take a pic of the finished work, it's pretty cool if I may say so myself.


This was an interesting assignment. We had to do line drawing, and a "self portrait", and then we added land removed ines in the pic and- ta-da!




This was my first collage, hard to appreciate it from the glare...it looked ok, but I wasn't satisifed. :P
I should also update you guys on some writing. I'll post my short story for my creative writing class next. :) And then there are some important people in my life I need to introduce everyone to.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geez i haven't read this in a while so i'm getting all updated...that second collage is really cool. looks like its own painting.