Friday, December 21, 2007

Bob is a TOMATO NOT a CAT

I don't know if you all were aware of "my" kitty Pepper...



he hung around our house a lot in the months before I left for school...and I fed him, played with him...I'm pretty sure that when I woke up to cat fights outside our house it was him and the evil cat across the street...lol

Anyway, he was such a cutie...I hated leaving...but I figured, he's not mine anyway...

BUT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!

We *momma and I* were walking Spice, and we were almost home, when she spotted a kitty. So of course, we needed to avoid it, but then I realized...It's Pepper!!! So I gave Momma the leash, and Pepper and I start conversing *yes, we talk* and walking to each other. He immediately threw himself at my feet and rolled over and over in some dirt...lol. He talked to me, I pet him, and I slowly make my way down the road. With Pepper trotting behind me.
So I'm meowing at my long lost kitty, calling him to come a little faster cuz he's taking his sweet time, when a guy comes out of one of the houses on the corner and yells, "The cat's name is Bob!"

*dramatic pause*

Pepper=Bob

uh...no. LOL

Bob? Bob is a talking red tomato on TV...Pepper is the black and white cat who I simply adore...

Well, whatever. I now know where he belongs. Having heard his "name" (he's still Pepper to me...) he ran off to the guy...

i'm just excited that he remembered me!!! Seriously...we made eye contact...and he hustled over like he used to.

*tears of joy*

YAY PEPPER!!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol oh wow. out of all the names the cat could have had. it just had to be named BOB. lol thats funny!! a cat named bob would definitely find you...

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

You forgot to mention that we took a walk on a nice sunny day here in Texas and the temperature was 79 degrees. So nice!

Pepper is a better name for the cat. I know Bob the Tomato.