Monday, December 3, 2007

*dramatic sigh*

Well, I have given up on trying to "make up my mind" and take life into my own hands.
When I look at it at first, it seems so easy. So obvious. But it isn't that simple. There is no black and white...it's all muddled grays...and they all blend in to each other...there's no clear cut way.


Thank God I'm still young. lol. As Grandma tells me, I don't have to figure it all out now. Good thing too, because if I had to, I think my solution would to be to live on an uncharted island, all by myself...


*sigh* Another thing...but this I can control to some extent...stupid class schedule for next semester. I gave up waiting for people to do their jobs. However, if it happens again, they will get my full wrath. After a year of my going to school here they should have all my credits in...*shrugs*

So instead of waiting to get into my 2 psych classes, I enrolled in 2 art classes. Makes my schedule a little lighter actually, and I'll have some interesting times in art...lol. I wanted an art class anyway.
And it works out, I can take those other two classes any time really. Just annoying that after we made a big deal of getting my credits here over the summer, they have them, but on paper...

If you are running your whole system by computer...put them on the &%*^* computer!!! *grumble*

People annoy me...



On a side note, parental units, we have much to discuss when I come home for Christmas. Some I may not even let you discuss...I'm going to say, this is the way it is, just thought you should know. lol. Nothing too serious, just...some things I need help with, others I figure you should know, as you are my momma and daddy! *hugs*


Let's see...11-ish days till I'm home!!!

HURRA!!!


All right, have some work to do...


Ciao,
Chelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh hunny, you slay me!!

Look at me for exmaple. I am suppose to gradute in a year (spring 2009) and now am graduating in winter of 2010! And I am still pretty sure I may go back to school someday for Agriculture Business or Elementary Education. Heck, look at Allison. she is a senior and will probably be here until 2015 the way she is going...you're still young. Enjoy it and stop worrying :) :)