Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snow Suits and Finals, Oh Happy Day!

Note to self: Do not raise children in snowy environment, or at least where snowsuits are necessary

Seriously, putting snowsuits on the kids yesterday was crazy. Then again, there were 9 of them and 2 of us to dress them. And practically everyone wanted me to help them. Lol. They're cute. One little boy, he was so random. He acted like I had never been there before or something, but he was infatuated with me!!! "Will you go outside with us?" Um...duh kid...I'm always going where you guys go...lol..."Will you eat snack with us?" Kid...I give you your snack...and eat the leftovers...hehe. Well, he got a little too crazy about hanging on me...ran into me when I was bending to pick something up...yeah...still have a bump on my head. Pretty sure he might too.
But it was adorable when his dad came to get him. He's putting on his coat and the kid looks at me with big, beautiful, sad blue eyes, "Bye, I'll miss you." AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
lol

Today...pretty relaxing. *gleam* Turned in my art stuff...FINALLY...lol. My abstract pic of myself...*shudder*...took me a while because I couldn't bear to look at it!!! Seriously, it's gross. Then again, so is my representational pic. Everyone in class was like, "WHOA!!! It looks just like you!!!" and I have to agree...if i was on DRUGS!!! *dramatic sigh* ;)

my assignment with 8 different media or whatever...i changed it to "The Kiss":





Only did a part of it...kind of a close up on the faces. It looks alright. Grandma was in love with it!!! haha. I should frame it and give it to her. ;) Except I can do better. I think it looks weird, mostly because there's 8 different things going on. Lol

I have an hour and a half until psych. And then we're doing the eval, and turning in our final vitae, resume, and educational plan.

In the meantime, I think I'll clean and pack...my room is an absolute mess...as usual!!! ;)

Then, history time...and bio if i'm satisfied with that.
I'm kind of sad...there was a review session, which i forgot about anyway, that got moved to tomorrow...during my work hours. *sigh* whatever. Bio isn't too hard. haha...knock on wood...;)

Soon, i'll be home!!! You have no idea how happy I am!!!

And contrary to my LAST post, I am taking my life into my own hands, for a moment anyway. And I'll need my parents and friends to help me. Because I know I'll be hurting the next few weeks. But in the end...I'll be happy...happier than I've been in a loooooong time. ;)

*hugs and kisses*

Love you guys!!! See some of you soon!!! (not soon enough!!!)

Dein immer,
Chelle



A nice reminder for finals week...


No comments: