Friday, April 25, 2008

Easter Pictures

I'm not sure if anyone even looks at this any more. I can't blame them...I don't post much. sorry
but...here are some pics from my Easter break over with CJ and his family

So, there's his dad, his sis, CJ, and me...blinking of course...lol...all ready for Easter dinner with our bunny ears!!! Hahaha...


And here we are. Cute ain't we?

And these are his parents...


CJ and I went out and launched rockets...I think it was that Saturday...maybe Monday...not Sunday though...lol

I launched a rocket! And broke it!!! This is CJ holding my beautiful work. hehe That'll teach him to let me play with his toys. *Hey, daddy, think I'm ready to work at NASA now? ;)*


So then CJ launched his hand-made rocket...and broke it. :P Not a good day for rocket launching...


Some more pics of his bent up rocket




Hehe...I love this pic. He's not actually sleeping. He was talking and blinked at the right moment...or else his eyes were just closed...that's probably how I was able to sneak out my camera. And that's my chickie, Pom-pom, that I got in my Easter basket


And here's Pom-pom modeling my stylish bunny ears!

Oink Joint Road...???...We didn't stop to let Mr. Piggy smoke...though he did ask...:P

(if you don't know...Mr. Piggy (full name Herr Piggily Squiggly) is my little pig, formerly my older sister's, who travels EVERYWHERE with me. Surprised I haven't put pics up of him...hmmm...now there's a thought...:P)


And...we're finally going out for my b-day! In the pic...not now...lol.

Funny story about that...we went to Applebee's, and we ordered our drinks...and they said they wanted to see our IDs...???...for iced tea and...he either got iced tea too or some kind of coke...soda...pop...GAH...back to my story...we were like...um...we want NON-alcoholic drinks...and the waiter goes...OH...lol...but the WHOLE NIGHT the servers thought we had or wanted alcohol...haha...I thought, COOL, I just turned 19 but I look legal! hehe. There were a lot of college students across the restaurant, probably drinking, so obviously they assumed we would too...but it was so funny! Asking for my ID with an iced tea...and I've never been presumed to be OLDER than I am...not in a restaurant anyway...some people say I act older...HAHAHA...that's because I work for them :P

but...I thought that was pretty humorous. Iced tea...CJ and I have stories about iced tea...there's never really a dull moment when we're together...haha...so beware if you ever spend time with the two of us together...one isn't so bad...but both? trouble is bound to happen...I think we're kind of like Jesse and Rebecca on Full House...terminally doomed to love and be goofy. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness the two of yall together. i think it will be scary. but interesting...i'm not too worried but i dont know if i should be..haha

and for your further information, i do continue to read this.