Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gunnar Cont. and Pics









Haha...just got a reply from him...
Hey! I was about to yell at you for stayin up so late, but it's only 5:20 pm over there - now I have to yell at myself!!:)It's very giant here - now wonder they thought of giants and trolls and all that stuff, people just seem like little ants running around in this country with several thousands of feet of mountains and snow sticking practically straight up from the valleys or the fjords. Take good care of yourself this last week - only 1 final? I could've used you here, maybe German is enough like Norwegian some words would've made sense.Is it as expensive in Germany? They wanted to sell me a $180 shirt yesterday! Even 1 pair of underwear was like $20. No wonder Scots don't wear anything under their kilts. Oops, I'm getting silly now. I better finish my note to Lynn and Gary and GO TO BED.
so, sounds like he's keeping in touch with his brothers, which is good. :)
hopefully he found some kind of underwear...i won't ask...:P

No comments: