Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stability and Your Prayers Please

Ever get so overwhelmed by life, that you just wish one thing would be...I don't know...normal? Sane? Stable?
But it seems like, whenever one thing goes wrong, a million other things crumble in around you, and even the smallest crack will seem bigger, just because we're already hurting.

That's me right now. I'm just praying for stability, no more running around, no more lost-and-found...
if i had the energy or enthusiasm i'd write something with those words

"no more run-around,
no more lost-and-found"

but my mind stops there. my head hurts, and i know i'm going to be crying soon which will make it worse.
today i cried about something i thought i was over. but, obviously i'm not. i could've figured that out, but i guess i was denying that, trying to hide from my true feelings on the issue, my real fears.

i'm just so...frustrated. i've had a rough year. and at this time in my life, i'm in transition, leaving my parent's and making my own life, so it's hard...especially hard to know where it's best for me to be when i'm so...desperate.

one thing i can say...i need someone's arms to hold me. and the sad thing is, i can only think of one person who would really understand my pain right now...but he isn't even real.

(no, not God...lol...i mean a person. someone...i had help imagining...but it doesn't matter now...)

sorry to sound depressed. but that's my reality right now.
nothing makes sense. nothing has gone..."right"...or at least...not very well.

well, i did pass my classes. and considering i wasn't in classes for like, 3 months, almost the whole semester, that's pretty good!

but it's upsetting that so much of my life was interuppted, destroyed really...

and now, bit by bit, i find it disappearing more.

pray for my family. we have to put our precious dog to sleep this week. It'll be ten years this summer that we've had her, and we've been so blessed.
i don't regret finding her at all. :) and i will say, it's because of me she even got to this point today in our lives. i wasn't going to leave the Humane Society without a dog...my family had already left the kennels...and I was soooo sad...then I saw her...Spice...my precious baby girl. :P
i don't think we could have had a better dog all these years. she's a sweetheart. and so beautiful.
she will definitely be missed.

so, please pray for her pain to ease, and for her to have a safe delivery to Heaven to wait for us with Chipper...lol.
and pray that those who love her with all their hearts...like i know i do...will be ok...

chelle
She hates cameras, but I have managed to occasionally snap a pic or two. :)

No comments: