Monday, October 15, 2007

Flip or Flop?

Just got done with a LOVELY bio lab exam...
it could go either way...i totally thought i bombed it...but i looked over some stuff, turns out I was right!!! YAY!!! and then...on things i thought were right...i was wrong...;(
hopefully the right outweighs the wrong...lol
i even left a note for the TA...

"sorry I suck at this...this is really embarrassing...I swear I have an A in the class!"

lol.
it didn't help not knowing what to study. i studied stuff i didn't need...lol. but i think i should at least not fail miserably.

ah, and in art, started with oil pastels today...*groan* my color wheel looks like a kindergartener did it. good thing I was pretty good at art for a kindergartener when i was one...lol
it wasn't supposed to look like a work of art or paint...oil pastels are sketchy lookin', but the girls to my right were using their fingers to smear their colors nicely...so i felt silly with my lovely color combos...lol

Beagle has off this week *gleam* so we talked between my art and other classes, lol. It was...special...
he's 20 yrs old, in the military...and he was having a fit over his new cell phone because he couldn't get it to take a pic of me. it was hilarious!!! I couldn't help laughing. And then he was upset we didn't "talk"...well duh...he was obsessed with his phone not working properly the whole time!!! lol
Luckily we have all week. That's a luxury I am not taking forgranted.
For the first time, I walked to class grinning, because my puppy had made me laugh. *shakes head* How could I let him go?

I will always struggle, that's a given...but he will always make it worth the while. *hopefully...lol*

Mmmk...no one has knocked on my door for dinner yet...I guess I'll go see if the gang is out there.

Cross your fingers and knock on wood that my bio lab exam went ok!!!
I had just been comtemplating taking bio 151 next semester too...now i may have to, or take another science, if i fail the lab portion!!! HAHA...just kidding. I don't think I failed. I just know I didn't pass with flying colors. More like, scrapped by with dusty charcoal...;)

Von UND,
Chelle


No comments: