Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Long Time, No Post

mmmm...this will have to be quick
basically, fall retreat was amazing! i had a lot of fun getting closer to some of the girls from IV, and meeting some new people. It was interesting being one of the youngest ones. There's another girl my age, but she's married, so I don't think people see her as "young". lol

so, later when i have more time i'll post a few pics i took, and maybe share some thoughts i had. i found great Bible verses, and wrote a song. hehe.

right now, i need to get more work done. I'm not really "behind" in my studies, just not where i'd like to be. since i didn't have weekend time to study, i have to make up for it now i guess. ;)
but it's not so bad.

ah, highs and lows...

Raincloud: Biology just got harder for me. Funny thing is, I was better at the chemistry part. Why does my major have to require bio...lol.
I've noticed that when I like something, I'm not as good at it. Hence my "struggles" with bio. I'm not "struggling", but, it's more complicated than I remember. lol

Sunshine: Fall retreat! Just fun, and nice to come closer to God. Let's just hope all that fire doesn't die too quickly.

mmk...French Revolution calls!!!
and tomorrow...i will make a point of checking on flu shots, k momma? ;)

LOVE YOU ALL


Studiously Yours,
Chelle

PS Auntie M...haha...you know who you are...i LOVE that fortune cookie quote.
"First thing tomorrow morning when you leave your house, make a left turn."
I mean, what kind of fortune is THAT? lol






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, auntie M...I like it...sounds mysterious haha:)

I too was trying to think of the "wisdom" behind that fortune...
perhaps it means try a different path today? For me, that would mean getting lost...lol

I had to mention that your comment about not letting the fire die reminded of a couple of verses I just read yesterday from a Women's Bible Study I'm doing...thought you might like them:
Jeremiah 20:9 "...his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, i cannot.
Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the Lord, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?"

Oh, I'm going to the Casting Crowns concert on 10/19 here...can't wait!!!

Hang in there with the bio...

love ya,
auntie M