Thursday, September 27, 2007

Right Where I Belong

Just had to share some wonderful things I ran into today...

Kathryn Larson
Kristine Larson
Mueller

You know you're where you belong when you run into names eeriely close to yours or someone close to you. ;)
When I saw the first one, I thought, did they mess up my name that badly? lol
And I was excited when the last name Mueller popped up somewhere. ;)

Mmm...no posts until Monday, I don't think...maybe late Sunday...leave for the fall retreat after class tomorrow. YAY

And it's lovely and cold at night now...so...camping in the cold! WOOHOO!!! lol

Bundled up, but comfy,
Chellechen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,

I enjoy keeping up with you through your blogspot whenever I can. You've been in my thoughts and prayers; and I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying campus life. I thought of you in particular Sunday while eating at Hunan Garden after church. My fortune read:
"first thing in the morning when you leave your house, make a left turn".... remember? lol :)

Hunter and Paul said Hi, Chelle.

We love ya!