Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Where to go...

I came up with this analogy while I was walking back to my dorm.

I'm swimming in the ocean right now, and I've spotted a few bits of land that look pretty promising for me, but I need to keep swimming and scope out the whole area before I settle on any one "island" or shore.

I'm talking about majors, and jobs, and life decisions. I met with a lady in the Education dept. just a few minutes ago, it was helpful. I am definitely going to see how far I can go with the German stuff, which means I need to take one more test and then start figuring out my classes and such, which I basically know all ready, it just depends if I place out of any more. ;)

So, yeah, I need a psych class for sure next semester...and we'll see how I feel about that.
As long as I'm working with kids, I'll be happy. lol

One thing I have to do no matter what, write. Even if I'm the only one who likes it...lol. though, I hope to get at least one story or something I write out there before my time is up. I have plenty of ideas. It's just a trick of finding time and energy to write it all out. ;)

So, yep. Nap time, then studying, AIM meeting, more studying, and hall gov, and sleep, and then it's tomorrow. lol

LOVE LOVE LOVE,
CHELLE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once you become famous and everything don't forget us little people. i want a signed copy of your book please!