Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cold Tuesday

at last, cold. lol
it's been cold, but yesterday was a disappointment, so today made up for that.

um...hmmm...
well, i could be truthful and say i didn't do well on my Western Civ exam last week. guess it's too late to say otherwise now. lol
i'm going to do TONS better on the one coming up in about a month...lol. i'm going to whip out my mad AP English skills. I wasn't too sure about how he wanted these essays...and that day was not my day either...i was quite tired...lol. so...next time should be better. ;)
though i will say this, getting an A in that class will be a challenge. he has given one A in...who knows how long! lol

mmm...i finished my bio studying...just have west. civ left...*sigh*...but it's evening...time to write! lol
right before my hall gov meeting that is.

laters!!!

Dein,
Chellechen

No comments: