Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just Another Wednesday

Just thought i'd drop by and say hello!
lol

Not much to mention, again. I was trying to suffer through West Civ reading...ugh...i'll go back and do more soon. It's just sooooooo hard to read. I mean, it's boring. And history is exciting, or at least remotely interesting! Couldn't the people who write the books make it more that way? Occasionally they mention something, and I'm like, whoa, cool, and then I'm back to "so and so did such and such and he was great." yay...lol

It's all good though. The biography we're reading on Napoleon for the next exam is interesting. And I think I have a good essay format in mind. ;)

soooo...other than that..we adopted a lot today. cleaned up the parking lot behind our hall. woohoo. apparently bushes are a good place to store used beer cans. *shrugs*

speaking of cans...we're collecting tabs. soup tabs, pop tabs *eek, i said pop!*, beer tabs....tabs...so...if you love me, i mean...love UND, and Ronald McDonald house, send me some! lol ;)

Back to the books...
Chelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no...are you conforming to the ways of north dakota. pop?? first pop whats next???