Sunday, September 2, 2007

Annoying

You know what's annoying? It always sounds like someone is tapping on my door. So then I get up and open the door, and no one is there. But what if someone is there and I don't get up? You know? lol

And at dinner tonight, no, first on the WAY to dinner, some frat boys had music playing REALLY REALLY LOUDLY, and I liked the song, but it was ANNOYING!!! ACK...i'd love it if my life were a musical and music played in the background behind me all the time or something...but that was uncalled for. reminds me of the guard girls and the loud rap and hip hop filling the band hall. *shudders*
Then when I was eating, I guess this group of guys were trying to be cool because they started having a very loud conversation, and though I ignored it, sometimes it was hard to and they laughed ridiculously loudly and often...and they obviously wanted a reaction out of me because they'd look back occasionally at me, but I just had this look on my face that must have said words I would never verbalize, because they always looked away again. ;) But goodness, they were so stupid! And cute, but, that just made me sick, I hate attractive guys who act like 2 year olds. ICK
You think you leave them behind in highschool...but nope...


Another inescapable thing, allergies. You can escape the heat or the cold, leave behind really annoying people...haha...but allergies, at least for some of us, are always there. STALKERS!!!
i dunno what it is that makes my lungs give up though. It's quite annoying. Especially when I can't walk up the stairs to my room without feeling out of breath. And it's not like I'm "out of shape". It was like this in the middle of guard two years ago, I just coughed and couldn't catch my breath. Humph. Hope you find that medicine's name Momma, I need some drugs. ;)

Good weekend though. Went to an apartment for a small barbeque, which was really good!!! One of the guys is a great cook. We watched The Incredibles and Robin Hood. I forgot how great that movie was! I need to get it.

So, now I've been working on studying and such. Ok, mostly I've been a writing fiend. There's this application on facebook and I'm obsessed with it, because you write and add to people's stories...obviously my kind of thing. lol

I need to update my Muffin story. And I started the story I'm going to post here, but I want to get a little more before I post. It will hopefully redeem me from the anger of my family after my whole America rant. ;)

All right, biology calls! Yay sugars and carbohydrates! Hey...i could have some while i learn about what they're doing...how wonderful...*picks up bag of candy* "Hello biology project." *grins* Yes, i've gone insane.



Goofy,

Chelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have gotten through 2 weeks for school. Now see about going to the clinic on Tuesday. I sent you the name of the medicine. Have a Good Labor Day!