Saturday, September 1, 2007

Oops...Haha

Last night was crazy. Wow, that sounds bad. lol




I ended up going with Native and Jen ,*the girl i met at the hypnotist*, to see a movie. It was fun.

Then we hung out with her roommate and two other friends of theirs at their apartment. We played Apples to Apples *YAY*, which wasn't as fun as it was at my going away party, but it was entertaining, and we watched Finding Nemo. hehe
it's funny, a lot of people here remind me of people back home, and one guy there really reminded me of...a friend back in F-world. "Dragon". haha. If he ever read this, he'd appreciate that nickname i think. ;)

So, I ended up coming home after 3. yes, AM. YAY. lol

what can i say, i'm wild....*rolls eyes*

now mother, don't freak out. these are good people. we watched Finding Nemo! how bad can we be! lol

but i think they want me to come to a barbeque their having today, and it sounds fun...but Grandma had planned on making krumkaka with me i think. uh oh. i'm going to call her and see if i should just pop by to make cookies for a while. ;)

let's see...oh, well...i didn't get to bed until 4:30 am yesterday. I felt bad because i had told Beagle i'd wake him up, around 10 our time, and obviously it was quite past that time. so we talked a little bit, i mostly layed on my pillow and was lazy. lol

OOO...his dad emailed me! YAY!!! It was in reply to the letter I wrote their family. In German thank you very much. All of it. *beams with pride* Not that it was amazing, but it must have been understandable. ;)

class yesterday was ok. Art was crazy. we did gesture drawing, which is pretty much the opposite of what we've been doing. it was fun though. besides my charcoal pencils dying on me. lol

we did sketches of people which i love of course. i did one i really really liked. it doesn't look as good as i remember now...lol. but it's not too bad. obviously the head needs work...haha...but i like the rest of it. ;)







all right...labor day weekend...better get a move on. i need to stop sitting in front of my laptop. ;)



Love,

Chelle
This reminds me, I need to find someone to go see Rent with me at the Chest. Fritz!!! I want to go, but not alone. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember bedtime is at 11:00pm! And of course it can be earlier. Get some rest of the weekend. Enjoy you Monday off from school.

mom

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "over the weekend". Spell check wouldn't help.