Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bio Whiz

I am a biology whiz. Yep yep. lol
The quiz went well today, I got one wrong, and when we discussed as our small group, I had a good argument for it. lol
It was very close to the right one. You know, the tricky stuff. lol

Anyway, today was good. I ran into the girl I met at the hypnotist, the one who introduced me to Native. So I ate lunch with her and one of her friends. I'm just making friends all over the place! lol

Native came over to CC. He just randomly called me, I had been napping actually. lol
But it was cool. I was glad to have the company.

Lately a bunch of us from CC have headed over to dinner together. It's funny, someone comes and pounds on all the doors and then we head over there. It's fun.
I think I'm going to a youth group thing tonight. And there's another one i might get into later too.

POOPERS!!! I missed the psych club meeting. I was having too much fun at dinner. And then I had to come talk to Beagle. MENSCH!!! lol
Next time.

I'm randomly a social butterfly...*flies around room*

Speaking of critters, there was a cricket in my room today. Totally random. Scared me, I thought it was a roach or something. lol

Mmmm...labor day weekend...thank goodness. ;)

Hope everyone is doing well!!! I'll catch you guys later!!!


The Flutterby,

Chelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day. Sounds like you may need to keep a daily schedule handy with all your appointments. I guess Friday should be a pretty easy day.
TGIF

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are fitting into the enviroment of the CC! Haha, dontcha like it how we all crowd around one table at lunch? We are just those type of gals, I guess :)

I think you may have convinced me to get a blog her at blogger. Me likes this site!