Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More Reasons to be Happy

So, I called K, my now "aunt", haha, to take me to Michael's for art supplies because Barnes and Noble was definitely out of the paper and pencil i needed for Fridays class. I can't really do much with just an eraser. I could ruin everyone else drawings! But, I'd rather make friends, not enemies. ;)

Anyway, it was fun driving and talking with her. She and my grandmother are two reasons I am so glad to be here. They're some of the family I've gotten along with, but never had a chance to really connect to. Now, I can. ;)

We were trying to figure out what we were to each other. Like, I'm really her second cousin, once removed I suppose. But that sounds so harsh. So, I'm her niece now since she doesn't have any. lol

Anthropology was good. The teacher seems nice. I met two guys...what is with guys...lol. I get along better with guys, older and younger people. Very rarely girls my age. Of course I have plenty of those friends back in F-world. But, in general, it's interesting how I feel better around guys and older and younger guys and girls.

The class should be fun. We get to watch a lot of films, and for one assignment we're watching a Rammstein video! haha
I was excited about that. I'm sure Beagle will find it interesting.

Speaking of him, he called my cell phone yesterday, but I didn't answer as I was napping. I kind of wonder what was going on, especially if he's ok. He never ever calls my cell. Never. Unless he's desperate to talk to me online, but it was Tuesday, and I don't know how he could have been online. Well, I'll see on Friday. I'm sure everything's fine. It just scares me a little when I see his name on my missed calls list.

Mmmm...I think I'll look over my CLAT for bio...there's a lot to it, might as well work while I have time.

Dein, Chelle

PS it's hot. i have both fans going. so, yes momma, i really do need these fans.

No comments: