Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Little Frustrated, And Freaked Out

Today I left about, ok, an hour early for my art class. I had nothing better to do. ;)
Good thing I did that though, I ended up taking the long way to the building. I had navigated a shorter way before, but somehow decided to be cool and walk all the way around this parking lot, anyway, I got there, but 45 minutes early. There was another girl there too at the same time, we both had worried about not finding the class, etc.
a few other guys showed up pretty early. But we ended up only having class for 40 minutes. We got out an hour early, because we just went over the syllabus and what supplies we'd need. So now I have to go back to Barnes and Noble and hope they have the supplies I need. Luckily I only need three items Friday, but I still need to get a lot of other stuff soon.

Went to the involvement expo since I was out earlier than I planned. I was disappointed that I didn't see anything for a German club. lol
But there's an anime society!!! *sheepish grin*
And, I got to talking to a lady from Avon, she had a booth, and I guess I'm following my mother's footsteps now. Haha. If anyone wants makeup, I'll be selling it! lol

I was going to meet a girl for lunch, but I never saw her. It's so crowded in there. I waited outside a while, and then this guy just came up to me and stared for a minute. So I said hi, trying to be polite even though I was a bit frightened. lol
He asked if I was a freshman, I said yes, obvious isn't it, he nodded, introduced himself, and I asked what year he was. He said he's a senior psychology major, and I said, oh, I'm majoring in psych too. Then he asked if I was waiting for someone, and I said yeah, I don't know where she is. And he stood there looking at me for the longest, most uncomfortable two minutes of my life. It was even more freaky because his eye twitched, and don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people with twitchy eyes, but he kept staring, and twitching, and I was eeriely reminded of Herr Evil/Mr. Twitchy. *cringe* This guy wouldn't leave me alone. If he had talked it wouldn't have been so bad. But he just stood there. *shiver* Finally I just got so uncomfortable I said I'd find my friend inside and we went in, but he saw a friend of his, so I was saved.

So, that's my interesting day so far. lol
Anthropology next. I'll be leaving in about 15 minutes. Then I guess I'll go to Barnes and Noble and get all artsy and stuff. ;)

I'm debating whether or not to go to the football game tomorrow. I don't have a ride...but there's a chance for free tuition for a sesmester! lol
Eh, I'll probably be cool and study. ;)

I did join S. Crew. If you know the school mascot you know what I mean. So I get points and special stuff if I go to games. Maybe later. I'm not into football. But hockey, I'm SO there!!!

Until later, maybe later today, Chelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh! i am so sorry for you! i am paranoid if I even think someone is talking about me! i would run away!