Saturday, August 18, 2007

New People...New Friends?

Exchanged numbers with a girl at the concert tonight. This guy started talking to us too, and he went away for a minute, and she comes up to me and says, "He likes you", and I say, "I thought he liked you!" Haha. *i thought it was funny* It could have been either or both of us. ;)

Anyway, they are both real nice. But the guy didn't ask for my number. haha. Which is why I think he liked her. lol

I did get whistled at as I walked in the building, and a guy said, "Frisky"...great...lol.
And someone honked at my group on the campus tour. Could have been at all of us, or anyone else, but...I'm paranoid. lol

I guess the dance was fun. The music was good. I really liked it. It was sort of a rock twist on country.
I can't help but be shocked that country is so popular here. I see it as a southern thing, but...I guess it's a western thing, and this is still technically the west. ;)

So, hopefully the girl and I will keep in touch. She's really nice.
And I told her, I feel like a match maker all ready with her and that guy. She definitely likes him, and I'm sure he likes her.
Or maybe I just hope so...because I hate it when people like me...I'm a people pleaser, so I want to make them happy and like them back...*rolls eyes* I'm a weirdo. ;)

Feeling better and hopeful for future friendships, Chelle

No comments: