Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lonely

Everyone has someone it seems. I need to find myself someone, but so far, when it comes down to it, it's just me myself and I.

Part of it is my fault I suppose. But most people have family, or friends, or a room mate at least to talk to and hang with. I'm pretty much on my own.
And I'm ok with that, to an extent. It's kind of sad to sit and eat by yourself. ;( Which is what I did at the barbeque a few hours ago. It wasn't even a barbeque. Hamburgers and hotdogs, NOT my idea of barbeque food. lol

There are nice people, but I find it interesting that I talk to mostly the people NOT my age. The older students, most of them who are supposed to talk to me anyway because I'm a freshman, and of course I find that terribly embarrassing. They are told to talk to me, who knows if they really care! lol

I should meet people in my classes though. And since nothing goes on Monday except a photo, I'll be checking out where my classes are, and then go to the wellness center, which is supposed to be GREAT, so that'll be fun.

Lonesome in the North, Chelle

No comments: