Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Your Input Please

All right, I did my drawing. Gave into doing hands even though EVERYONE will do hands. lol. I think for the continuous line drawing I'll do feet. But that's for later.

Right now I need some ideas. I have some space at the bottom and I need to fill the whole page. Any ideas would be great.


(click for a bigger image)







Yes, I drew this. lol. It's my best so far. Though I've only done three drawings...



I was thinking of putting the Chinese or Japanese or arabic symbol for love below the hands. Or somehow doing flowers...but I don't really know...and when you're using charcoal and you don't know, it's not wise to just start drawing. ;)





I HAVE to talk about the humane society now. EEEEEEEEEEEEEee

FUN

Haha

There are some CUTE kittens there. One named Bobbie fit right in my hand. He was a sweetie. Wouldn't let go of me. If I even tried to put him on the floor he just sunk his claws into me. AWWWWW

lol

There is one psycho kitty, Billy Bob. Wow, he had issues. But that's what made us love him!!!

The dogs were crazy. Except for three. One, a female beagle, :), was nice and quiet, and then when I went into her kennel to sit and pet her, she just started howling right in my ear. UGH

Another one, a german shepard, was really cute, but we couldn't take him out because he had leg problems or something. hopefully next time. he was a sweetheart. and another one was just the most calm thing ever. I dunno what he was. Some curly black dog, big, but he was patient and didn't jump and go wild like the others, which was adorable. And boring. lol

Can't wait to go back. I wonder when i will...





All right...I've avaded my West Civ book long enough...





Fluffily yours (I'm still covered in cat hair),
Chelle



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always great to discover a fellow blogger! Oh by the way, it's me, Angi :), you CC pal in room 201!

It's so cool you have a blog! I have two-one at vox and one a livejournal...blogging is my vice and addiction :).

Haha Billy Bob was a major, well, dick. Seriously. That kitty is NAUGHTY!

I'm going tomorrow along with Kayla. However, afterwards we are stopping at the place we go tanning, but if you dont mind waiting for some tanners (We tan for like 17 min), you are MORE than welcome to come with! Also, we are going Tuesdays.....

Let me know what works!!