Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Break

Thought I'd take a small study break and say hello to everyone.

My aunt, Auntie Li, haha, *i don't want to give out identities, as obvious by my calling a friend Native...i actually forgot his name now...oops...* Anyway...Auntie Li emailed a response to my cynical post on Rammstein's Amerika. I just want to say, I get pessimistic at times. So I apologize. I do think we live in a great world, and we do have some great things going on, but a lot of people have to point out the negatives and rub it in our faces....like that video....but you know, even as I wrote that post, I knew there are good things. I was just too focused I guess. Actually, I have something I'm going to write about that. Or I'd like to. You know me, I have a million story ideas running in my head and can hardly even start one.
But...sad as it is that this world has to suffer and it's only going to get worse...God gave us love, and Jesus, and He's coming back. So as bad as it gets, but ultimately, how beautiful will it be when we are saved from our corruption? *sigh* I guess it just breaks my heart to think about it sometimes. But enough of that!!!

I have a bio study-buddy now. I think we'll get together tomorrow before Thursday's RAT. And Native and I had breakfast together again. We wandered around the MU before my class, and there was a booth set up for women's rugby. I picked up a paper, the girl said they need girls my size...but with my lungs dying after three flights of stairs....lol. Then again, training could make things better. I think I need to do something anyway. So I might check that out...and if not...my RA is friends with a guard girl, and I'm tempted to help them out with winter guard. *if it's at all like their fall guard...they need help...lol*

Today in about...an hour...a group from my res hall is going to the Humane Society!!! YAY!!! Cute kitties, and puppies, and bunnies to play with!!!
I miss my Baby, so if anyone at home reads this, give her a hug and kiss from her momma! And Mel Gel, give Chew Toy a meal worm for me. lol

At lunch today...ick...these boys started talking about a girl in line. Something like a big score or something....*shudder* It was worse listening to them than it sounds as i write it. Silly girl had really short shorts on. I was thankful for my baggy hoodie, jeans, and mousy hair. I just pulled it back with a head band today, so no frisky girl. lol. Those boys...haha....who am i to talk...at lunch last year we checked out the army guys recruiting...gotta love a man in uniform. ;)

Speaking of men in uniforms, Beagle is coming home early this week! Dunno why, but he is! Tomorrow night is reserved for him. ;) I think I can squeeze in study time for bio with my "buddy" and then talk to Beagle. Man, he is paranoid the poor thing. I would be too. Thank goodness he's surrounded by men...or is that good...eh, i trust him. But if he knew my bio study buddy is a guy...he would probably freak. Who can blame him? I'm worried enough about pretty German girls and he doesn't even see any! lol

Well, bio calls. Loud and clear. So many amino acids and proteins to study...so little interest to do so. lol
Kidding. Bio is fun. But the reading kills me. And I have a CLAT due in a week, and that's typically for seniors majoring in bio. UGH. lol


Without further ado, tchüss!

Chelle


No comments: