Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One More Day

This is my last day in F-World.
It's strange to think the day I leave is finally coming. College always seemed so far away, and it still does, but in reality, it's not any more.

I'm creating this blog to communicate with my friends. We have facebook, myspace, etc, but this will be my daily, or weekly, thought spot.
Because I know they'll miss hearing my complaints and adventures. And now that I'll be in college, it could get interesting!

I have stuffed my suitcase full, and a second, and I wonder how my dad plans to share that suitcase with me. He better pack light. ;)

I am leaving a lot of things at home. Which is hard. But I have to remind myself that I won't have time for the things I want to do, and the things I used to do. I'm going to be working more often hopefully, and I've got to study hard.

Well, only 15 hours until I leave this house, to not return before Christmas.

No comments: