Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Monday! *whoa...did i just say that?*

Guess what? I did my own laundry today. And nothing changed colors. *bows* And you didn't think I could do it. lol
Doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist. *sorry daddy...;)*


Been working a little, relaxing some more. ;) Writing like there's no tomorrow of course. I think I'll go do my "redemption piece" we can call it. That way I can post the first part soon. ;)


Happy Monday everyone!!! WOW...a happy monday...kind of an oxymoron, eh?


Writing too much,

Chelle

Oh!!! and guess what? I found a new anime to watch!!! It's SOOOOOO cute! This hot, rebel like guy has to take care of a little girl...oh man...lol. I love watching a tough guy be moved by an innocent little girl. YAY!!! *Mel, check it out on veoh, it's called Aishiteruze Baby*


Today called for 2 pics. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wrinkled are college students clothes? Well, nothing should fade if you separate the lights from the darks. What have you been wearing mostly?

You know who