Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Joys of Caffeine

*grins*

had some yummy coffee this morning. i was too exhausted to go to art, but I dragged myself out of bed...and that carmel macchiato really did it for me. ;)

i think my body knows what i need. i've been thristy and tired a lot, and the lady at the health center said to drink more fluids and sleep. ;) YAY for listening to my physical urges. HAHAHA

so, definitely helps to have things to do. I don't like running around, but having a goal, or purpose, good stuff.
having nothing to do makes me feel useless and lazy. it's good to have something, accomplish or finish it...and THEN be lazy. lol

Saw my cousin and her baby!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE
SOOOO cute!!!
I sang to her and talked to her, in English and German. ;) hehe
She liked the German more I think. So, if she suddenly has strange tendencies to German things or speaks random phrases, you can thank yours truly. *bows*

Just like if Colton back home makes different animal sounds, you can thank Beagle for teaching him the German sounds animals make. HAHA...so funny. He liked this one book, and Beagle looked at it with him, and it's really just pictures...so Beagle made the animal sounds...you should have seen the poor kid's face. He wasn't not even 2, but he knew something was wrong. I looked at him and came over to find Beagle and him looking at a pic of a frog and Beagle saying, "Quack, Quack," hehe, poor baby. He won't be gender confused, just species confused.

Anyway...be spending a lot of time with Native lately. He got me hot chocolate over at the coffee house and we just talked for hours. It was fun. One of those deep conversations. Sometimes. Sometimes we just reminisced on our childhood and how the old stuff, even before our time, is better than the newer stuff.
And today we studied for Bio. First exam tomorrow! Not too worried. But I am studying, don't panic. ;)
Ballroom club in a half hour too...man...lol
He and I are going to be good buddies, I can tell. Which is nice, it's good to have a guy friend to talk to.

I was trying to get a job pretty much any where, and suddenly I have jobs everywhere. lol. Not really...but the child care center said they couldn't hire me yet, so I said, well, give me some times in spring and I'll schedule my classes around that so I can work. And then I was going to wash dishes this semester at the dining hall across the street. But I think we got confused, and I may now be working further down the road, which won't be cool in winter. Well, it'll be cool, but not how i'd like it, ;)
And the child care lady said she would sign me up "RIGHT NOW"...i wonder if i annoyed her because she really wrote it that way...sorry but i want the job....lol....but i hope she means for spring. So I have things to clarify.

*sigh* And the study abroad fair was today. No one specific to talk about Germany options though. I'm going to have to email the German teacher and ask about it a little. there's a thing in Berlin this coming summer...but I'd rather do that in another year...so i'll see if that's something that's repeated or not...ya know.

I have lots to do, but not too much really at the same time. It's nice. Nothing pressing, just things to look into and think about.

Meeting next week about a degree in teaching German. That'll be good...help me start deciding what to do and all.

oh, so i told momma i'd write about my awkward moment with myself....
i was in the health center, waiting, and just picked up a magazine, i was like, ok, cute guy on cover, should be interesting. it was. i think it was a gay men's mag. i was flipping through it, and everything was just, gay this, gay bars, gay wedding songs...men in underwear...and i thought...hmmm...i shouldn't be reading this! lol
it was just funny. my eyes got kind of big, but luckily no one really noticed. i thought it was funny...i just pick up the nearest mag that looks interesting and suddenly i'm reading about the best gay bars and top songs at gay weddings...*shrugs* maybe you have to be me...

ok, my fingers are tired. lol

Bye for now,
Chelle

No comments: