Monday, September 10, 2007

Quick Hello

Today being Monday, it's been busy. But, nothing too horrible, or exciting. lol
Had a Bible study with some girls I've been hanging out with lately. I really like them. It's a fun group, so...YAY...lol
They gave me an idea for something I can do here, sunshine and rainclouds. Highs and lows for the week.
So, here are mine...

Raincloud: I know some people don't want me posting this on my blog, but, it's gotten me down and very upset lately. Some family members of mine are struggling with their marriage, and I'm really worried/afraid. I hate conflict. *shudder* So, knowing there's something wrong and not knowing quite what, and being too far away to do much, it's hard. That's my raincloud.

Sunshine: A little thing, but it really brightened up my day. This random guy passed me on a bike while I was walking back from class last week, I honestly don't know him and have never seen him before, and he smiled and said, "Have a nice day." *grins* That made me feel good. Some random person commanding me to have a nice day. lol

Well, tomorrow is busy too...this whole week really. AND it's Potato Bowl...so I think I'll go to the football game. I think Native is going, he said I should get a ticket...so I suppose I'll go this once. lol

Largest french fry feed coming up! WHOO WHOO
lol

AND...I get to see my cousin, her hubby, and their CUTE little baby tomorrow!!! YAY
SOOOOOOO excited.
And it's cooling down up here! *SQUEAL*
Going to get some good use out of my winter clothes yet!!!
I was definitely getting down this weekend, but having things to do really helps. I think I get depressed when I feel there's nothing to do. It's kind of funny, if it won't get me any where in the long run, it won't entertain me for long. I try playing stupid computer games...still bored, still slightly depressed. Though, I'd rather not read my West. Civ. book...lol...i still need some at least remotely productive, like writing, or coloring a picture for somebody. ;)

In the mean time, I have to pick movies for my AIM meeting tomorrow, and get stuff ready for class in the morning.


Lovingly yours,

Chelle
By the way, today was free hug day, hope everyone gave/received a hug!!!
Here's one from me: *hugs all around*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did recieve a hug. though only one. it was quite sad. though two now with yours. yay! it does indeed help having something to do. i have nothing to do next weekend and theres no game so i'm kinda worried that i will get sad again. i dont want to but i will see. i miss you!! i want to see you sometime!! love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.