Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello All

I'm back by popular demand!
Just kidding.


Nothing really note-worthy has happened, so I didn't quite know what to write.

I did go to the football game this weekend. It was fun, didn't stay the whole time, but it was good. Native and I took the bus over there together, and he had one of those balls with the...i dunno...like a large kooshball almost, anyway, it was green, and he wore it on his head. reminded me of the time we got those as prizes for a band fundraiser and everyone put them on their horns and saw how large they could blow them up. ;)


Good times.


Everyone either loved his green "hair", or looked at him funny. I laughed, it was great to see people's reactions.


Other than that, this weekend has been layed back. Talked to Beagle a lot more than usual. *gleam* that was nice. He sent me TONS, ok, 68, pics from Gerolstein *i think that's how you spell it...* that's where he was for training and such. His dad and grandpa must have gone up there for some sort of ceremony. I don't know. He didn't explain the pics. I'm just assuming. lol


I might post a few of those here. He looks really good in his uniform. *swoon* lol


So, nothing too thrilling. *shrugs* Just life. ;) Which is good. lol

Dein,
Chelle


*i don't get enough hugs any more...someone hug a rock and pretend it's me. ;)*

No comments: