Thursday, September 20, 2007

Offensive

Last night was rough for me. With bad news comes crappy emotions.

Worst part? It's not my pain I feel. I feel the pain I imagine others must have, and I cry for them. Because nothing is wrong with me, it's the ones I love I worry about. And that makes the hurt even deeper.

I wrote a lot. Just to let my emotions out.
The sad thing is, if I posted them here, people would be angry/upset with me. Because the things I wrote about are rarely spoken. It wasn't bad, it's just...the elephant in the room no one talks about.
Truth is people, it happens, and we have to acknowledge that. Otherwise, we'll never get over it. And, it'll happen again and again, and the "elephant" will just grow...until eventually you CAN'T ignore it, and it's hard to get rid of.

*shrugs*

I firmly believe that we have to press on, and somehow deal with those times.

my way of dealing? writing.

so, to prevent more family problems, and to spare people's feelings, my writing will be posted another time. ;)

*hugs* I just hate feeling other peoples pain. Because then I don't know when to stop!!! lol

Lovingly yours,
and one day willing to share my heart,
Chelle

PS I'm praying for you all! Remember:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 21:11

PPS I know some will say "We love you anyway, don't be afraid to share," well, trust me, this can wait. ;) i'm dealing with my feelings, and others are dealing with other things...so...now is not the time to share. lol.

1 comment:

Rachel and Dan said...

Journaling is very therapeutic...
but you certainly don't have to share.

Kyla sends big hugs and kisses!!