Thursday, October 4, 2007

Now, Now Family...lol

HAHA...first off, Rachel and Dan, I LOVE biology. I meant I was struggling with it earlier. And as for Napoleon, I do not like him, I just found him more entertaining than my textbook for West Civ, and that's not much....hahaha

I did well in bio today. YAY. Back on track. I do wish I had taken AP Bio last year though. I just didn't because, well, I didn't want to, but freshman year i LOVED bio and loved Mrs. Schmidt...but since she left, i didn't want to take the class again. lol. it helps to have a good teacher. ;)

So, classes are going well. No worries. Again, I enjoy Bio. Sometimes it gets difficult though. Othertimes, it's so cool and interesting....*hugs biology* lol

mmmm....me sleepy. as you may see, it is late.

i go to Grandma's tomorrow. may make a quick post, we'll see. should post for sure on Sunday.

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!

Dein immer,
Chellechen




Rurouni Kenshin!!! YAY!!!
(one of the IV girls has all the books...teehee...guess what I'M doing before bed...yep...MANGA!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

No comments: