Friday, November 23, 2007

Flurries and a Wish List

Well, there is enough white stuff sticking to the ground that I think I can say, it's snow. YAY!!!

By home standards, this would be crazy...lol. But, I'm waiting for more. hehe. I'm never satisfied. Until I'm in the middle of a crazy blizzard, about to freeze to death...lol

But really, it's nice out, and little flurries are falling...perfect day after Thanksgiving! :D

Except...life is getting me down. *grumble*

No worries. As Grandma L keeps saying, I'm young. I have time.
I just wish it wasn't so hard! And I wasn't such a people pleaser! Or...that I could be more assertive...lol...
maybe if I didn't care so much...but then I wouldn't be me...

we'll see. i just hope I don't lose a friend. in the end, I probably will lose the boyfriend...but that is yet to be seen...

i just don't want to lose a great friend because my life is so screwed up!

On to more happy things...lol...I had a request from Auntie M, since I wasn't doing the usual Thanksgiving thing, to send out my wish list. Well, I'll put it here first. ;)

By the way, Thanksgiving was fun. Less people than I'm used to, and yet, louder and crazier. lol. Funny the difference one side of the family can make. ;) I love them all though. I had a blast. But I can't wait for Christmas with everyone else!

Now, without further ado...Chelle's Christmas Wish List...*it's hard for me to ask for things...so...be happy i'm doing this...and online for that matter! lol*

  • CDs (I love movie soundtracks...including kids movies...Mulan, Pocahontas, Tarzan...and "real" movies...whatever you can think of) (oh...and MercyMe has a new CD, "All That is Within Me", good stuff)
  • Books (in general, I like sci-fi, historical fiction, mystery, I ADORE Agatha Christie books and Mary Higgins Clark is good...any book I will read...just please no romances...lol)
  • Gift cards (Kohl's, Walmart, Target, STARBUCKS, Michael's (helpful since i'll be doing a lot of art classes)...whatever. I'm a college kid...I'll take what I can get)
  • A fish (tank) (i'm lonely in my little dorm room! i want a fishie! actually, I really want a frog, or a turtle...or another hermit crab...but I doubt that's allowed...lol) (i realize that's unrealistic for traveling on a plane with a fish...but...you asked what i wanted! lol)
  • Gloves (i have gloves, but...they're a bit stretched out thanks to a certain German Hund...lol. a nice warm pair would be amazing)
  • Drawing books (not the kind with blank paper...I have PLENTY of those...i wouldn't mind "how to" books...especially manga drawing books!!! :D)
  • Manga (hehe...Mel should have the low down on the series I have and the books I need in those series...)

well...hope that helps! honestly, i'll love anything. ok. take that back. lol. but chances are, if you saw something and thought of me...it'll be perfect! lol

so..hockey game soon! YAY!!! ;)

hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well...have a good weekend...

The Ever Stumbling, Confused,
Chelle


"I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all"


"If you look inside a girls heart and see how much she cries, you will find secrets, best friends and lies, but what you'll see the most is how hard it is to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong"

No comments: