Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Let it...snow?

It's been getting colder, and some would tell you that it was snowing Monday and Tuesday. I however will not deceive you. There were small white specks, but it was by all means NOT snow. Merely solidified rain trying to be snow. Snow should stick to the ground and stay. It's not quite there yet. But *crosses fingers* it's getting there. ;)

Things have definitely been interesting around here. First, Zorro *guy I met at the halloween dance* and I have totally hit it off! We have way too much in common for two random people who just met. lol
Honestly, I feel like I've known him forever! He even asked if we were twins seperated at birth...and then we were like...no...not possible...cuz he's almost 2 years older than me! lol
But it's cool meeting someone with similar interests, especially tastes in music! I mean, the Carpenter's? Come on, it's rare to find someone my age who appreciates them! lol
Anyway, we ended up hanging out for like 6 hours Sunday night. So random, but fun.

Moonlight breakfast is tomorrow. I only have to work it for 30 min thank goodness! Maybe I'll win something *hopeful gleam* ;)

In art today we had a critique, and everyone really liked my collage! YAY
I'll post a pic next week sometime when i get my portfolio back. hmmm...that won't be till Wednesday! We won't have class Friday since people will be leaving for the three day weekend, and Monday is off...wow...lol.

speaking of pics, i have various halloween pics to share.
i'll post em seperate, adding pics messes up my spacing...lol

i'm talking to a psych advisor today about classes. that is, if there's not a whole bunch of people there to talk to them.
i'm seriously looking into art therapy...so...;)...we'll see what tips they can give me.
especially about research. i want to get involved with spring research, but there are 3 professors i'm debating between...one has rats and mice and looks at procratination and how one species of mice suffers from dwarfism but lives longer, better lives; another looks at test development and basically how to better evaluate people effectively and how video games can affect or reflect personality (i especially like that since i love online games and he mentioned those ;)); and then there's a professor i originally thought of who works with kids, but mainly in the legal sense, and that really doesn't interest me...
so...we shall see!!!

*hugs*

Love, Chelle


No comments: