Monday, November 26, 2007

Winter Wonderland

At last!!! Snow!!! And a bunch of it!!! Came on pretty quickly. This morning I was kind of disappointed, but then, before my bio lab it looked promising!!! lol
By the time lab was done...whoa! lol My face was soooo numb...but the snow is amazing! So beautiful...*sigh*...it'll be hard to leave it to come home to just cold. Not even worth it. lol Kidding. Family is enough for me!!! ;)
Pretty excited about everything. This is winter weather!!! This makes me feel like Christmas is coming!!! YAAAAAAY
lol
*skips through snow*
not really...but i totally would. ;)
my boots were nice and cozy today. and handy when I decided to see how deep the snow was piled in one spot and it went to mid-calf. hehe
so easily amused.
cold weather and less sunshine = sadness
BUT
cold weather and less sunshine + snow = HYPER CHELLE
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry guys. i'm getting excited here.
but if my face falls off, i won't be surprised...lol
i need a nose warmer. my hat works for my ears...but my nose...well a scarf...lol...but still...poor nose...lol
tried to register for classes today. got into 3 of my 5. but my psych classes (developmental and stat) think i haven't met the pre-reqs. *rolls eyes* i have it on my transcript, i'm good to go. so i'm talking to the lady who helped me over the summer on Wednesday, i'm sure she can warp the system...i mean...lol.
kind of sad....i'll have Developmental Psych, Stat, Bio and lab, and College Comp II...no fun classes. ok...i'll have fun in some of those classes...but i mean...nothing...entertaining....like my art class this semester.
OH!!! that's right...for our next and last project we're taking a 2D image and drawing it on our 18x24 paper, and then splitting it into 8 sections and using 8 different mediums that we've used over the semester. i'm thinking of doing some Thomas Kinkade work...that'd be fun. lots of landscape and detail...good for the different things i have to use, charcoal, pastel, ink, etc.
well, going to explore the world of art!!! lol
frozenly yours,
chelle

No comments: