Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Like Butter Scraped Over Too Much Bread

"I feel...thin. Sort of stretched, like...butter scraped over too much bread." -Bilbo Baggins

*sigh* That's me. lol. For multiple reasons...

I have to find something to get out of next semester. I volunteer to do too many things. Lol.
If all goes well talking to an advisor tomorrow, I should get away with no classes on Tuesday. Just work, and whatever meetings of whatever things I decide to stay apart of. lol

So, definitely cold here!!! ;)
My face feels frozen after walking around, but, I'm happy. Quite content actually...all bundled up in my layers and stuff. ;)
What I really want to do...is turn the heaters off, light a fire, make some hot cocoa, and cuddle on a couch with someone. lol
Mel, you and Spice get ready for some serious cuddle time when I get home! Sam can join if he promises to refrain from poking while cuddling. LOL

OOOOOH
TEE HEE

I have an item I MUST add to my "wishlist". HEHE. Above all things...lol...*sigh* If you give me this...I will forever feel indebted to you!!!
My future husband...Josh Groban for those of you who were not aware...has a new album out. A Christmas album!!! *swoon* It's titled "Noel" and has some AMAZING songs on it. Of course, he's amazing...so what do you expect? Lol

Just realized I didn't mention that before and thought I'd get it out there.
So, if you love me...hehe...

Well, hall gov starts soon. *yawn* Really hope it goes quick tonight...though it usually DOESN'T. lol

Hopefully I'll have time to write more tomorrow. And hopefully I can post my spring semester schedule!!! Keep your fingers crossed that I can get in to my last 2 classes at the times I want!!! ;)

Liebe, deine kleine, kalte,
Chelle


No comments: